Help us to improve our service to you and your animals
As a practice we pride ourselves on providing an excellent service to you and your animals. We do, however, realise that occasionally our service may not fully meet your expectations. In order to maintain a high standard of service we want to understand your needs and opinions, and to this end we value your feedback, both good and not-so-good.
You can help us by:
- Letting us know if you or your animals have particular needs
- Letting us know if your circumstances have changed
- Telling us if you have experienced any problems with our services
- Letting us know what is important to you when you use our services
We take the views of our clients very seriously, and we have put in place procedures to enable you to feedback your comments and suggestions so that we may act on them.
- In the first instance, please talk to the person who is taking care of your animal as they may be able to resolve things very quickly for you.
- If you still feel that the matter is unresolved, please put all the details in writing so that we have a complete understanding of the facts and address it to our Practice Manager, Donné Stam.
Post: Heathfield Vets, Chimneys, Hailsham Road, Heathfield, TN21 8AD
Telephone: 01435 864422
If at all possible we will resolve the matter straight away, and if we cannot we will initiate
- An internal investigation. The details will be thoroughly investigated with the staff members involved. This will usually be done by the Practice Manager as they are unlikely to have had any dealings with the case.
You will receive a reply with the outcome and proposed solution. Once we have agreed an action plan, we will contact you to let you know that it has been put into practice.
- If you are still dissatisfied, you may ask for a further investigation or clarification.
- If this remains unsatisfactory, you may initiate referring the matter to the Veterinary Client Mediation Service, which is an impartial, independent mediation service for clients and veterinary professionals.
Undertaking the above process does not affect your right to approach the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons if you are dissatisfied with the outcome of our complaints process.